Monday, June 17, 2013

Lovely Sunny Day with Leopard prints and floral!

So my day started with a flat tire! Boooo! 


It was definitely my first time to change a tire! I was so happy I've experienced and accomplished it. It was fun! 

Despite that, the day was just beautiful to be ruined and I have thought of a perfect outfit to stroll around the city! 





Hello lovies! Today I just feel so light! Light shoulder bag, chiffon maxi skirt and even wearing basic T-strap flats! 

My top by the way is printed in leopard and it says, "RUNNING WILD".  

Summer is my season, it reflects my personality.  Summer is about shining, shimmering, glowing, beautiful blooming and dancing flowers! Definitely portrays my enthusiasm. 


The pictures by the way are taken by my hubby and in Carl Schurz Park.  This is the first I've been here and never regretted my trip.  The cool breeze was awesome, away from traffic and congested streets, and the Park is actually on top of a busy highway, the FDR Expressway.  



My outfit is about wild, sexy and feminine! It portrays a delicate strong woman.  I also love the totality of my outfit because it creates an illusion that I am tall, but I am not that tall just 5'5 and I actually look thinner too :) 

This is because my top has a huge stretch from my armpit, if the hem is too close to the armpit it creates a shorter and chubby looking upper body.  

I had my hair down too, just a little wave enough to play with the wind.  

My skirt was maxi and since I paired it with flats instead of heels, people will have no excuse like "Oh she looks tall because of the heels", which makes this outfit more of natural.  

TIP: In this weather, it's great to wear a maxi skirt that aren't body con or too close to your skin due to the following: 

1.  It could lead to skin irritation and rashes
2.  your legs need air especially while under the heat of the sun
3.  it will make you feel uncomfortable
4.  It will feel hotter especially if the fabric isn't cotton

Another reason I look taller is because of my shoulder bag. It gives extra oomph of "tall" illusion because first the strap is skinny and long.  It gives illusion that my body is stretched! Imagine if I wore a short handled hobo bag or shoulder bag. SUCH A HUGE DIFFERENCE!!! 


Although it was too sunny and bright, I didn't add sunglasses to my outfit.  I didn't want to overdo my over-all look.  I kept it simple with single pieces on both of my hands.  

The hat and it's sunflowers on it flawlessly finished up my outfit! 


By the way I have also used a 2 inches gold metal belt which is even cute for casual look :) 



Finally, the real secret that I carry everyday with my outfit are four things.  

1. SMILE
2. CONFIDENCE
3. LESS MAKE - UP (Sometimes I complete my outfit with bare face)
4.  KEEP IT SIMPLE AND NOT TRASHY (NEVER EVER OVERDO!) Less is sexy! 


ITEMS:

Bag: Aldo | Top:  H&M | Skirt:  Forever21 | Belt: Forever21 | Sun Hat: thrifted!DIY | Shoes/Sandals: Payless 

FYI: I COULD DO DIY SUN HAT!!!! EMAIL ME FOR SERIOUS BUSINESS INQUIRY ABOUT PRE-ORDER SUN HATS! 

phoenix.storenvy@gmail.com

PLEASE ALSO VISIT:

Instagram: @ximpleyethotta | www.instagram.com/ximpleyethotta



ONLINE STORE:



SEE YOU GUYS!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING MY BLOG! YOU CAN VISIT MY FACEBOOK FOR MORE PICTURES ! 






1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I am seriously impressed that you changed that tire!! And you did it so fashionably too! That's awesome :) LOVE your dress... it looks beautiful on you! The hat is super cute too!

    Christy
    Sunnywithasideof...

    ReplyDelete